Re: Messiah Sing- Pictures

  • Linda Abrams
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2010
      Loralee,

      You got great close-ups of everyone's costume...except your own! And
      I love yours; do you happen to have any close-ups of it? Thanks --

      Linda
    • LoraleePage
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2010

        Well thanks!  The only pictures I got this year were group pictures.  I have a few from previous years I will look for and post into the same link.

        By the way-  all who have Georgians-  the East Room is a fabulous place to get pictures taken in your attire.  The room is period correct-  and if we are fortunate, we get GOOD LIGHT from the windows.

        Why not mark your calendar for next year and plan to come?

        ~Loralee

        You got great close-ups of everyone's costume...except your own! And
        I love yours; do you happen to have any close-ups of it? Thanks --

        Linda

        No virus found in this message.