Messiah Sing- Pictures

  • Loralee Page-Ortez
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2010

      Hi All-

      Thank you all for attending this year.  Ladies, ya’ sure looked GOOD!

      The music was grand and Handel would have been proud.  Gabriella, Glenn, and the entire choir and orchestra did a fabulous job.  It was amazing to sit in the audience and hear such beautiful music ALL AROUND.

      For those that missed this event, maybe we will see you next year.

      So, here is the link to the Gallery for the pictures:

      http://tioga.smugmug.com/Costuming/CGWEvents/MessiahSing2010/14869224_Nmpyq

      For a slide show:

      http://tioga.smugmug.com/photos/swfpopup.mg?AlbumID=14869224&AlbumKey=Nmpyq

      Feel free to forward this link and download pictures.  I do not have emails for everyone- but you all will know who to forward to.

      Let’s see if we can get even more people in historicals next year!  (If you have a need for copies of some of the originals please contact me off line.  I did make some Photoshop color adjustments to compensate for the indoor lighting.  If it matters, I used Blurb’s color profile for these.  If you are a Blurbarian, you should be able to just drop these in.)

      Loralee

    • Linda Abrams
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2010
        Loralee,

        You got great close-ups of everyone's costume...except your own! And
        I love yours; do you happen to have any close-ups of it? Thanks --

        Linda
      • LoraleePage
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 5, 2010

          Well thanks!  The only pictures I got this year were group pictures.  I have a few from previous years I will look for and post into the same link.

          By the way-  all who have Georgians-  the East Room is a fabulous place to get pictures taken in your attire.  The room is period correct-  and if we are fortunate, we get GOOD LIGHT from the windows.

          Why not mark your calendar for next year and plan to come?

          ~Loralee

          You got great close-ups of everyone's costume...except your own! And
          I love yours; do you happen to have any close-ups of it? Thanks --

          Linda

          No virus found in this message.