Costume Connection in Costa Mesa Closing

  • M Gibbons
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2010
      Hi fellow costumers -

      I just read in the paper this morning that Costume Connection - a high end costume shop in Costa Mesa, CA - is closing it's doors after 30 years in business.  I have rented from them in the past and they have lots of theatrical quality costumes that are not cheaply made.

      http://jan.ocregister.com/2010/11/04/o-c-costume-shop-to-close/48646/

      Everything is for sale, including the business.  They are open 5 days a week, located at the intersection of Harbor Blvd. and Newport Blvd.  Sorry for the cross postings but I wanted to reach everyone.

      Martha Gibbons

      aka Mrs Marvel
      http://pastperiodspress.com
      http://GramsRecipeBox.com