Store Liquidation

  • Debbie Russ
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2010
      Fantasyland Costume Co. is moving. We are liquidating lots of stuff.
      Fabric rolls at $1.00 a yard and many more items. I am not sure whether
      it would be appropriate to post the list here or not.

      Also does any one know the rate for the Marriott hotel for CoCo? I
      noticed they did not just take the credit card number but actually
      charged the room already for the 4 days. Is that normal?

      Thank you
      Debbie Parks-Russ
    • Carl Zwanzig
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2010
        On 11/1/2010 7:49 PM, Debbie Russ wrote:
        > Also does any one know the rate for the Marriott hotel for CoCo? I
        > noticed they did not just take the credit card number but actually
        > charged the room already for the 4 days. Is that normal?

        I assume you're taking about CoCo 2011... Very abnormal, in my experience.

        z!
      • Cgw President
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 3, 2010
          No that is not normal if it was for a reservation for Costume College 2011 - As Hotel Liaison, I will look into it and let everyone know.  Thanks!

          Maegen Hensley

          CGW President

          On 11/1/2010 7:49 PM, Debbie Russ wrote:
          > Also does any one know the rate for the Marriott hotel for CoCo? I
          > noticed they did not just take the credit card number but actually
          > charged the room already for the 4 days. Is that normal?

          I assume you're taking about CoCo 2011... Very abnormal, in my experience.

          z!

        • M Gibbons
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 4, 2010
            Can you tell us where your store is?

            Martha Gibbons

            aka Mrs Marvel
            http://pastperiodspress.com
            http://GramsRecipeBox.wordpress.com

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 4, 2010
              We are 1118 W. 135th Street, Gardena, Ca 90247. Selling rentals, Singer sewing machine and fixtures. Our phone number is 310 217-0456.

              Thank you

              Debbie Parks-Russ