"Unknown subject" email from Jody Regan

  • Val
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2010
      If any one here gets an email from Jody with just a link to something, don't open it. I think her email's been hijacked. I'm trying to get hold of her right now.
      Val
    • colleency
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2010
        Hi everyone,
        I've deleted the unknown subject emails, and I've temporarily banned mail coming from Jody Regan. Hopefully this will do the trick to keep the emails from going to our members.

        --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, "Val" <cinnamonhrts@...> wrote:

        > If any one here gets an email from Jody with just a link to something, don't open it. I think her email's been hijacked. I'm trying to get hold of her right now.
        > Val

      • Val
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2010
          I just found out Jody is on vacation in France, and I don't know yet when she'll be returning. So we're going to do the same moderation on SDCG's Yahoo Group.
          Val