Re: [CGWcostumers] CoCo 2010 Feedback Form [1 Attachment]

  • Claudine
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 20, 2010
    The document attached to this email was a...uh...Word 2007 template file. I've re-saved it as a Word 97/2003 doc file, so everyone (who has Word...dunno about Mac users) should be able to open and modify it. See attached.

    Claudine

    Message 2 of 11 , Aug 20, 2010
      Is 1 good and 5 bad or is 5 best and 1 is poor?

      Corinne Pleger, CPA, Partner
      BLP-The Eclectic Accountants & Business Advisors

      Brakensiek Leavitt Pleger, LLP
      5670 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 1450
      Los Angeles, CA 90036
      323-954-3100
      323-857-0048 fax
      www.blp-cpas.com

      This email transmission is confidential and intended solely for the person or organization to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, copying, printing, distributing or disseminating the information contained herein as well as taking any action in reliance of its content is prohibited and may be unlawful. If this message has been received in error, please notify the sender immediately and subsequently delete the message.

      To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, unless explicitly provided otherwise, any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including attachments) is not intended or written to be used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer or used to promote, market or recommend to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.

      http://www.blp-cpas.com

[...]

      1 of 1 File(s)

    • Laurie Taylor
      Message 3 of 11 , Aug 20, 2010

        Oohhh…good question.  I completed my form without even noticing the lack of such distinction between the numbers.  I just assumed 1 to be lowest or bad and 5 to be highest or good/best.

        If we need to re-do our forms, I’m willing.

        Laurie Taylor

        Message 4 of 11 , Aug 20, 2010
          There are column headings at the top of the numbers (at least on my PDF copy of the form).

          1 = Poor
          2 = Unsatisfactory
          3 = Satisfactory
          4 = Good
          5 = Excellent

          So 5 is the top/highest score you can give.

          Hope this helps!
          :)

          -=-Becky

          Message 5 of 11 , Aug 20, 2010
            Just noticed that those got lost in translation, sorry about that ladies!  Becky is correct below, and if you want to see the original form it is on the Costume College website as well (the non-electronic fill-in version).

            Maegen Hensley

            CGW President

            Message 6 of 11 , Aug 21, 2010
              Hi,

              Just wondering...is this the same form some of us filled out and turned in at the CGW Annual Meeting right after CosCol was over on Sunday night?

              thanks!

              Barbara