Jane Austin weekend

  • colleency
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2008
      Hello!

      I'm looking for someone who is planning to attend the Jane Austin
      weekend on January 17, 2009, who would like to "host" a CGW Meetup.
      Since the Bonus Track for Costume College was Regency, it would be
      fabulous if we could have a time when our members could meet up and
      show off their fabulous creations that they learned to make this year.
      Unfortunately, I won't be attending, so I wouldn't be able to do it
      myself.

      I would also like to hear from anyone who is interested in hosting a
      "Finish Your Finery" day in the beginning of January. That way anyone
      with unfinished Regency items may be able to get help to finish them
      in time for the Jane Austin weekend.