Re: [CGWcostumers] Traffic coming down 5 vs 101 in the morning

  • Claudine
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 3 9:55 AM
      Deborah, double check the tour time. "check in by noon" seem several hours too
      late.

      Ditto what someone else said about taking 101. It's a more direct route to
      Woodland Hills (I did that route in about 5 hours once, but had light traffic).
      There's some Motel 6's and Super 8's along the way, I suppose. Just check Google
      Maps.

      Claudine