moving to another location

  • tutu_fairy
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2008
      I read the September Squeals from cover to cover to find out what was
      going on with this particular topic. Strangely enough, the president's
      message said "see old business" and the old business section said "see
      president's message".

      I thought that was clever and informative... circular, but clever and
      informative. Is there a posibility that other information exists?

      Maryann
    • Dean Of Costume College
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2008
        Dear Costumers,

        There is a Producer in New York looking for an Historian to help host a series on The History Channel website.  He contacted me through Costume College and I wanted to put the word out in case we have some NY members who might be interested in getting his information.  Here is what he sent to me:

        "9/2/08 - My name's Doug Yuan- I'm a producer at The History Channel.  We're producing a series of Halloween web pieces for History.com about historical costumes, and how they're sometimes done right and sometimes done wrong (i.e. Abraham Lincoln, Pilgrims, Napoleon, etc.).  We're looking for a hip, energetic, knowledgeable on-camera host to be our "authority" about costume historical accuracy.   The host needs to have an understanding of historical costumes/fashion.  We're looking to shoot on location in NY sometime in the next week and a half."

        Please let me know if you are interested and I will send you his information.  Email me individually at costumecollegedean@... instead of hitting reply please.  Thank you!

        Maegen Hensley
        Dean of Costume College® 09