Off-topic - Wake for Christal Gillan

  • Regina Voorhes
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2008
      Please forgive, but I was asked to pass this on, and some of you might be interested:

      Wake for Christal Gillan

      We will be holding a wake for Christal Gillan, who passed away on July 10th, on Saturday, September 6.  The service will be held at the Veteran's Memorial Complex, 4117 Overland Bl (at the corner of Culver and Overland), Culver City, in the Yanji/Iksan Room, starting at 4:00pm.  Wear outrageous socks, if you have them, and bring memories and love to share.  This is a dry site, so please save your alcohol for the potluck to follow.  The potluck will be that the Jacobs' house, 8862 Carson St., after the ceremony.  You can drop off your dishes at the house before the ceremony, if you wish to.  Bring a dish to share, and serving pieces.  We will provide non-alcoholic drinks (and some White Russians, in memory of Christal), and we will wake her properly.  BYOB

      Ever,
      Regina Voorhes