Tea Ticket and/or Sewing Machine loan?

  • Marilee
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2010
      Ok, so I'm a total flake. I am taking Lynn McMaster's Three-Part- Buckram millinery class (on Saturday morning, I think it is) and the portable sewing machine I was planning to bring to CoCo does not do zigzag stitching. (Why is my forehead flat?)

      Is there anyone else taking the class who might be willing to share or someone who could loan me a machine for the class? My alternative is to drag my 40 pound vintage Singer from Washington, DC...so I'd be willing to pay something as rental.

      Also, I'm looking for a tea ticket if anyone has one available.

      See you all next week, when you will be free to make fun of me for thinking I could make hats with a Featherweight.

      Cheers,

      Marilee
    • Val
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31, 2010
        Sewing Machine
        Marilee, I can bring my extra Kenmore sewing machine for you.
        I'll just stick it in my friend's car to bring up.
        Val
      • Marilee
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2010
          Thank you, Val! After I posted here, my sweetheart went out and bought me a new machine and a wheeled trolley for it, so I'm planning to bring that--I should be fine. (I just have to learn to use a machine that's smarter than I am, lol.)

          Thanks also to June and Cin, who offered help. I can't tell you how much your generousity eased my stress and helped remind me why I can't wait to get there and see you guys!

          I'll be the one wearing a bath towel turban and fuzzy slippers.

          Marilee