Uniquely You Dressform Needs a New Home

  • Jennifer R.
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 8, 2010
      Hi everyone!

      I have a near-mint Uniquely You Dressform that I am selling and want to offer it to CGW members first before the general public.

      This is a complete foam rubber form that you can cut down or add padding to where you use a fitted cover. I've hardly used it as the cover couldn't compress the bust enough and the hips were way too narrow for me. (I like my duct tape double better.) The foam is uncut from factory specs except for a small slice under one breast which was there out of the box.

      It is medium size with measurements of: Bust 36-42, Waist 28-35, Hip 39-42 1/2. I'm asking $75 for it.

      I live in Bakersfield but would gladly bring it down to Costume College. Please contact me off-list at CloakAndCorset@... if interested. I know there is another costumer out there who would get much better use out of it than it will sitting in my closet.
      Jennifer Rosbrugh

      P.S. You can see what it looks like here at AllBrands.com. They sell the covers that you can custom fit for $30.
    • Gina Kimmel
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 9, 2010
        Can you send a picture of it?  I might want it.

        I live in Bakersfield but would gladly bring it down to Costume College. Please contact me off-list at CloakAndCorset@ Prodigy.net if interested. I know there is another costumer out there who would get much better use out of it than it will sitting in my closet.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 9, 2010
            Gina ,if you don't want it I am interested.

            Shelley Peters
            Proprietress,
            Kansas Mercantile

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 9, 2010
                no,no,no, you said it first. I have first refusal!

                Shelley Peters
                Proprietress,
                Kansas Mercantile