Reminder: Photos needed - Characters in Costume!

  • taggart99q
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2010
      Hello! I am re-posting my request for photos of you all! I am making some neat souvenirs for the gala and really want to incorporate pictures of our members and their wonderful creations as part of it. If you just have the picture and need some help with the tall tale to go with it for your character please let me know. I would love to help you write it. Pictures of "sisters" or couples are fine.

      If you want to know more about the souvenir, just send me an email and I will fill you in!

      Here is all the info again:

      Would you like to be part of the d├ęcor for The Victorian World's Fair Gala at
      Costume College 2010? We need volunteers to submit photos of themselves in
      their finest Victorian, Edwardian or Steampunk costumes. The submitted photos
      may be used as part of the souvenirs that guests will take home at the end of
      the evening. Please include a character biography or answer the questions
      below. Feel free to make at it up and be creative. The more outlandish the
      story, the better!

      Character
      Name:
      Occupation:
      Interests:
      Accomplishments:
      Awards Received:
      Schooling/ Training:
      Height:
      Hair Color:
      Eye Color:
      Any photo credit if needed

      Remember, When filling out the stats I would love to hear some tall tales! Did the lady wearing that beautiful dress discover an Egyptian tomb when traveling abroad? Was she the first woman doctor to do an emergency limb removal on an oceanliner? Perhaps she is a famous actress? A time traveler that captains his/her own ship that searches
      for the enemy of your planet for the past millenia? A rodeo sharp shooting
      champion who beat Annie Oakley on a little known bet in a saloon?

      Please include your name, email and contact info in case we have any questions.

      Send questions and all photos with information for submissions to Emily Taggart at TimeTravelersGala@...

      Deadline for photos is July 11th, 2010

      See you at the Gala!