New project for AFTER CoCo

  • costumeraz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2010
      While looking at Regency hairstyles last night, I came across this:

      http://www.pemberley.com/janeinfo/1799arch.jpg

      Having gotten back into archery this year, and finding Regency so comfy to wear, this picture intrigues me so many ways. I think that I will have to consider doing this gown after CoCo (or maybe after X-mas!)

      Any thoughts on fabric, anyone? The ripple down the front of the gown is wonderful, and certainly largely due to the combination of fabric and cut. The bodice looks more like one of those patternless dresses that were in Woman's Day magazine in the early 80's.

      Oh this is just to interesting...wish I had time BEFORE CoCo.

      Laurie T.