Shoes!

  • taggart99q
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2010
      Not sure how many of you get the Victorian Trading Company catalog but I wanted to share some footwear I have been seeing in it lately.

      They also have a website and that has even more options!
      www.victoriantradingco.com

      There are wonderful Victorian & Edwardian appropriate boots that range from 49.95 - 169.95. The low end ones being faux leather and the high end all leather. They have black, brown and two tone.

      Something for everyone!

      Enjoy! (the rest of the site if full of great stuff as well)