Re: Help - Renaissance OTR Clothing - Lady & the Fool

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 21, 2010
      I will give you a recommendation...a very high one.
      I have known you but have been out of touch for several years due to moving to Oklahoma.
      You supplied several outfits for my wedding over..hmmm...almost 15 years ago and the guild was impressed enough that they approuched both sets of parents to inquire if they were looking to join a guild to do faire.
      You have quality work at a very good price too.

      How are you doing Debbie? How are the girls? Email me privately, I would love to see you when I am in California for the summer.

      Jennifer Manning Cinocco