584Re: [CGWcostumers] Re: Costume Exhibit Stickers and Potluck Count

  • msgoldrush@aol.com
    Aug 3 8:34 AM
      Hi Chaz..Thank you for the delightful potluck, very kind of you to do that!

      In a message dated 8/3/2009 8:28:47 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, cgw@... writes:

      The potluck room was in a private hotel room, and not operated by the convention.

      The contract with the hotel governs what the convention can do in the space it's renting. The rental agreement that I signed when I registered for the room governed what I could do in the room.

      There are times when there's an advantage to not running something official.

      And Mary, thanks for the shopping run!

      -Chaz

      --- In CGWcostumers@ yahoogroups. com, mgbetz <mgbetz@...> wrote:

      > Thank YOU for your hospitality! Potluck was a great idea. Wonder if the
      > next venue will approve?

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic