583Re: Costume Exhibit Stickers and Potluck Count

  • hazelchaz
    Aug 3, 2009
      The potluck room was in a private hotel room, and not operated by the convention.

      The contract with the hotel governs what the convention can do in the space it's renting. The rental agreement that I signed when I registered for the room governed what I could do in the room.

      There are times when there's an advantage to not running something official.

      And Mary, thanks for the shopping run!

      --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, mgbetz <mgbetz@...> wrote:
      > Thank YOU for your hospitality! Potluck was a great idea. Wonder if the
      > next venue will approve?
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic