      From: Rebecca Rowan
      Sent: Mar 30, 2008 5:33 PM
      To: CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CGWcostumers] Laughing Moon 107

      curious to know if anyone has ever made the above mentioned pattern?
      I'm running into questions that I'm not sure. I think I'm getting it
      together all right but not sure about it.

      I'm not quite understanding what they want me to do with the seams. I
      take I'm to trim one side and then fold the other side over and sew it
      down? And I think I've got the placket on the wrong side. Oh, well.

      Any help or suggestions welcomed.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic