387What a week-end !

  • Jody Regan
    May 4, 2009
      Hi, Judy,

      How are you doing today?  I hope things went OK getting your mother moved.  You and Rich must be exhausted after all you did for the ball, and then the family stuff.

      I went to ECD last night and Marcee handed off some things she had in her car from the ball for you.  So I've got some boxes of stuff and can bring it over to you whenever you like.  I don't have anything going on in the evenings after work this week.  Just let me know when you'd like me to bring the boxes over.

      Had a nice time at the Ren Faire yesterday.  Evah and I went together and didnt stay too long.  Then I went home, got into my recliner, put in my eye drops and fell asleep for three hours!  My head was kinda foggy at ECD.

      Is this your last week of work?

      Jody