3652Costume College post mortem/ 2015 ramp up

  • Rebecca Howard
    Aug 30, 2014
      Please join us for the Costume College post mortem/ 2015 ramp up meeting!
      The meeting will be at Fullerton College Saturday September 6th at 1pm, in room 1310.
      Since it is Saturday you may need to pay for parking in the structure. Please be aware of signage.

      2014 Department heads should plan to attend, as should those hoping to be involved with the committee for 2015.
      If you are unable to attend but would like to, please contact me before the meeting and we can discuss the possibility of virtual participation and next year’s committee.

      Thank you,
      Rebecca Howard
      Costume College Dean 2015
      707-540-3075