3599Roommate wanted for CoCo 2014

  • dirtbunny199
    Jul 20 9:36 PM
      Hello all,

      My roommate bailed at the last minute so I have a room at the host hotel but no one to share it with.  If I can't get a roommate, I'll have to let it go & stay at some nearby dive motel.  I was fortunate enough last year to room with someone so now I'm spoiled (that was my first year of staying at the host hotel - it's soooooooo convenient!).  I got a room with 2 queen size beds so I can take more than 1 roommate if there's more than 1 of you needing a room.  Please email me (dirtbunny199@...) if you're interested.  Thanks!!!

      Catherine