3580Get out your photos for Caught on Camera

  • cinnamonhrts
    Jul 2, 2014

      We’re getting down to the wire for Costume College; 29 days to go! I’m madly sewing my own costumes just like the rest of you but I’m leaving some time to print up the photos being sent to me for the CAUGHT ON CAMERA display. I still need more and I know most of them come in during the last few weeks. So this is the Weekly Nag you’re going to get until the week before CoCo.

      I have two displays to fill w/ photos of you wearing your costumes, or group photos, either modeled or worn at events. They can be from CoCo last year, or any event that has occurred since then.

      Send them to me, Val LaBore, either on Facebook, or email cinnamonhrts@....  Don’t miss out on this chance to show everyone what you wore this last year. You’re running out of time!