3574Re: [CGWcostumers] Check In looking for volunteers!

  • Natalie Meyer
    Jul 1, 2014
      I can help you any time Fri after 1:00 or Sat. 2:00 to 3:00.
      Natalie Meyer

      On Tuesday, July 1, 2014 8:02 AM, "Snuzequeen@... [CGWcostumers]" <CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi Everyone--
      Karen Lavoie from the Check In Committee here.  Want to have a great time and make people happy too?  How about joining us for for what I like to call "The Happiest Committee In the Place!" ?  We are looking for some lovely & gracious people (lovely & gracious--that's YOU, isn't it?) to help us hand out Costume College Program packets at the Check In tables at Costume College.  All it requires is a knowlege of your ABC's and a smile.  We have one hour slots available from 9-6 on Friday August 1st and from 8-12 on Saturday August 2nd.  Who knows?  You may run into someone you've always wanted to meet or have admired their work.  Costume College runs completely on volunteer steam and we know our attendees and members appreciate the people-to-people atmosphere we create.  Be a part of it!  SO--check your pull-out schedules and if you have an hour or so where you can be a part of the fun, reply here or to me personally at snuzequeen at aol dot com.  We'd love to have you!

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic