3571Re: [CGWcostumers] Hi! quick intro and question

  • Natalie Meyer
    Jul 1, 2014
      There is a Bargain basement at Costume College.  Attendees are welcome to bring items to be sold there on Sunday AM.  All proceeds go to the Costume College Scholarship fund.  Looking forward to meeting you in person.
      Natalie Meyer
      Bookkeeper

      On Tuesday, July 1, 2014 8:02 AM, "gelflinggal@... [CGWcostumers]" <CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi everyone. My name is Avril. I just joined last month, at the suggestion of a good friend, and this is my first post (had some free time).Let me say that I look forward to learning new things, making new friends ;), and being a part of something bigger than my little spot on the map.Now for the question:I would like to get rid of some costumes. Do any of you have some suggestions (besides ebay, sorry) on where I could possibly list them for free? Or low cost (this is why I said other than ebay :) )Again, I look forward to meeting everyone (in time). And thank you for taking time to respond to my post!Respectfully,Avril

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic