3565Hi! quick intro and question

  • gelflinggal
    Jul 1, 2014
      Hi everyone. My name is Avril. I just joined last month, at the suggestion of a good friend, and this is my first post (had some free time).Let me say that I look forward to learning new things, making new friends ;), and being a part of something bigger than my little spot on the map.Now for the question:I would like to get rid of some costumes. Do any of you have some suggestions (besides ebay, sorry) on where I could possibly list them for free? Or low cost (this is why I said other than ebay :) )Again, I look forward to meeting everyone (in time). And thank you for taking time to respond to my post!Respectfully,Avril
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic