3513Re: [CGWcostumers] Re: Mela's Easter Bonnet Tea

  • Eileen Smolenski
    Apr 29, 2014
      I agree, thanks for sharing the pictures

      Eileen Smolenski
      On Tuesday, April 29, 2014 9:11 AM, Natalie Meyer <cdickensfan@...> wrote:

      You all look spectacular!  Now I'm even more sorry that I was unable to attend.

      Natalie Meyer
      On Tuesday, April 29, 2014 8:17 AM, "loraleepage@..." <loraleepage@...> wrote:

      What a fabulous event this was.  A big thank you to Diane for organizing it, Corrine/ Locke and Noble for putting it on and Mela too.

      I am attaching a link to my SmugMug folder where I have put my pictures for the event.  Feel free to download. (To download, click on the picture you want, hover your mouse over the large version of it, choose the size and click the folder that appears over the picture. "Original" is a full size picture for printing, the others are smaller sizes suited to the screen or the smallest for a phone. There is no charge.)

      Loralee

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic