3509Fwd: CGW annual equipment inventory

  • Colleen Crosby
    Apr 22, 2014
      Hello!
      Alison is looking for volunteers to help inventory the CGW storage units, near where we hold Costume College. Please see details below and contact Alison at cgw.ops@... if you're able to help.

      Hi everyone,
      I am scheduling operations annual ( should be annual) inventory. It will take place on Saturday April 26th; from 9am until complete.  We have three units so if anyone is available and wants to help please let me know. If you know of any costume college members that wish to help please let me know. Please forward to anyone you think would be interested in helping.

      If any volunteers have access to a label maker or have a spare laptop to help test projectors please let me know.

      The call time may change to a later time depending on how many volunteers I can get.

      Truly,
      Alison
      Head of Operations