3506Are you coming? Were you there last year? Prove it!

  • cinnamonhrts
    Apr 21, 2014

      Everyone wants to see what you wore at Costume College last year, and what you’ve made and worn this year outside of CoCo. I want to display your photos on the Caught on Camera display in the Costume Exhibit room. Singles, groups, and accessories, let me have them! We want to see the “mini-theme” costumes that were worn around last year. If you had your own mini-theme, send those on.

      There’s still a few more months of costume events that will give you the opportunity to have photos taken, so keep this in mind.

      You can either email them to me, Val LaBore  cinnamonhrts@...  or if you have them on Facebook, point me to them. It would need to be a public photo if we aren’t friends there.