3494Costume College Hotel Update - more rooms added to our block!

  • Maegen Hensley
    Mar 29, 2014

      Great news!  Due to the long-standing, great relationship with our group, the Warner Center Marriott has opened up more rooms at our discounted rate during some of the dates of Costume College:

      They've given us at least a few rooms on Tue 7/28, and (10) additional rooms on 7/29, 7/30, 8/3, and 8/4!

      If you already booked your reservation and received a higher rate for any of those room nights, please call them back and they will make adjustments. Thank you all for you patience as we grow big enough to warrant change. It's a nice "problem" to have!  ;)

      As always, feel free to email off the yahoo groups with issues or questions.

      Maegen Hensley
      CoCo Hotel Liaison 2014