3493Re: Mary Llewellyn

  • Mary Llewellyn
    Mar 28, 2014
      Don't click that link!  Wasn't me!

      This time it looks like someone is spoofing the coco.transport account -- it does not appear to be a case of actual account compromise. (Whew!)

      E-mail that's really from coco.transport will always (from now on, anyway!) have a signature block with my personal e-mail address and/or cell phone number in it, so that if you have any doubt about a message from coco.transport, you can check it with me without replying to it directly.

      I will never send a link without an explanation of what it is and where it goes.  Likewise, I will never send an attachment without the filename in the message text and a description of the item.

      Hope this helps!

      Mary Llewellyn
      Costume College Tours and Transportation
      310-292-7566 cell/text

      On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 3:54 AM, Mary Llewellyn <coco.transport@...> wrote:

      Breaking news: http://yeni.ozelcinarsml.com/rscc/gc-news.php

      Mary Llewellyn