      From: pvdame <pvdame@...>
      To: CGWcostumers <CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Fri, Mar 28, 2014 3:52 pm
      Subject: [CGWcostumers] Mela's Easter Bonnet Tea Tickets

      For those of you who tried to purchase tickets for this event on March 28, the published date for opening day sales, but were unable to do so -- please accept my apologies.  I  wasn't paying close enough attention to the passing dates on the March calendar and, frankly, simply dropped the ball by not supplying our webmistress with the information she needed to put it on our webpage.  Please absolve her of all error and direct any slings, arrows, questions, comments, or whatever toward me -- I deserve it.

      The link will be in place on the CGW website/Events sometime over the weekend, possibly Saturday but certainly by Sunday and will remain open until Friday, April 4.  Tickets are limited, so don't hesitate too long if you are undecided about attending!
      Diane Yoshitomi
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic