3428Re: [CGWcostumers] Costume College meeting

  • Linda Wright
    Jan 27, 2014
      Rebecca,

      I won't make it to the planning meeting, but this is my first Costume College and I'd like to be involved.  I'll do any type of set-up or check in job that you need done.

      Linda Wright
      619-403-2827

      On Monday, January 27, 2014 9:27 AM, Rebecca Howard <authenticthreads@...> wrote:

      Greetings fellow costumers!

      Our next Costume College 2014 planning meeting is Sunday, February 9th!
      All are welcome and there is always room for more volunteers if you are looking to become involved in this fabulous event. All departments should have a representative in attendance.
      The meeting will be at 1pm at Fullerton College, room 1310. See location and parking notes below.
      Please email us with any questions you may have to Mela at missmela@...  or Rebecca at authenticthreads@...

      We look forward to seeing you there,
      Rebecca Howard
      Assistant Dean
      Costume College 2014

      Fullerton College
      321 E. Chapman
      Fullerton, CA 92823
      Parking is free on Sundays!
      Parking lot C or parking structure at Lemon and Fullerton Way
      Room 1310
      Mela's cell for lost souls 714-393-0505

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic