3423Great extant garment blog

  • taggart99q
    Jan 23, 2014
      I met a lady today who I think you all might enjoy hearing about.  She is an archaeologist and I was lucky enough to be called in to see what remained of a busk from a site that my co-workers dug up last year.  We started chatting and she told me about her  collection she has been building over the years of historical items and then she shared her blog site with me.

      It is really interesting not only because it is from the eye of an archaeologist  but because she really appreciates historical clothing.  She has an object, researches it , finds out all she can, then takes really good pictures of it.

      So check it out.  Fun stuff.

      http://commitmentocostumes.blogspot.com/

      Emily

      also her pinterest board is here.