      From: Rebecca Howard <authenticthreads@...>
      To: CGWcostumers <CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wed, Nov 6, 2013 3:25 pm
      Subject: [CGWcostumers] Costume College 2014 planning meeting

      Greetings fellow costumers!

      Our first Costume College 2014 planning meeting is Sunday, November 17th!
      All are welcome and there is always room for more volunteers if you are looking to become involved in this fabulous event. All departments should have a representative in attendance.
      The meeting will be at 1pm at Fullerton College. See location and parking notes below.
      Please email us with any questions you may have to Mela at missmela@...  or Rebecca at authenticthreads@...

      We look forward to seeing you there,
      Rebecca Howard
      Assistant Dean
      Costume College 2014

      Fullerton College
      321 E. Chapman
      Fullerton, CA 92823
      Parking is free on Sundays!
      Parking lot C or parking structure at Lemon and Fullerton Way
      Costume Shop room 1329
      Mela's cell for lost souls 714-393-0505
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic