3391Re: [CGWcostumers] Costume College 2014

  • Rebecca Howard
    Nov 11, 2013
      No worries, Laurie. No classes are actually scheduled for 2014 yet. Any classes listed on the website are just to give people a sampling of the types of classes available at College.
      We would love for you to teach at College! Please consider submitting class proposals to Heather Pritchett the Programming Teacher Liaison at cocoteachers@...
      Class submissions haven't officially opened yet so you still have time to consider what you'd like to teach. Heather will send out a notification when they're officially open.

      Thanks!
      Rebecca Howard
      Programming Student Liaison & Asst. Dean

      On Nov 11, 2013, at 12:15 PM, Laurie Taylor <lorann.taylor@...> wrote:

      Good afternoon,

      My inquiry has to do with classes at CoCo 2014, so if you could please forward this to the appropriate party, I would appreciate that.  I was supposed to have taught a class at CoCo 2012, but had to cancel near the last minute, due to an employment situation.  I did not register for 2013 and did not attend.

      I went to the web site and registered for 2014, then snuck a peek to see if any class information was listed yet.  I was surprised to see my name, with the class from 2012, listed for this year.  The class is the 1940’s hat class.  It’s not a problem, since I am attending this year, but I figured I’d better double-check and see if this is definite.

      Thank you.

      Laurie Taylor