3387Costumes at Disneyland

  • fauxrari
    Nov 10, 2013
      Just went to Disneyland last week and stumbled into the Innovations Center (the expo center in Tomorrowland) and was surprised to find a GREAT exhibit of all of the Ironman suits (some look to be actual screen used pieces) and costumes and props from the new Thor movie. I'm not sure what was on display from Thor (there was quite a crowd and I didn't want to wait in line), but there were a lot of props. Also there seemed to be some new costumes from the "Once Upon A Time" in California Adventure on the main drag as you're going toward the Tower of Terror. There's also a lot of rotating exhibits in the studio museums in California Adventure. I've been surprised to find little gems like these at Disneyland. If you're going in the near future, be sure to check out the costumes! I have an annual pass and will probably be going before Christmas, so if you have any photo requests, let me know and I'll see what I can find.

      Lisa K-B