3378Puppets for Avenue Q made by 18 year old

  • cra2cgw
    Oct 30, 2013
      I wanted to share the terrific work 18 year old Madison Mellon did for the LB Playhouse for our Avenue Q, now playing and run extended one week to Nov. 23rd.  It isn't quite costuming, but it is fantastic!

      To read about Madison:

      Cheryl R. Avirom, A Prof. Corp.
      Attorney at Law
      440 Redondo Avenue Ste. 202
      Long Beach, CA 90814

      Confidentiality Notice: The within electronic transmission and its attachments contain confidential information belonging to the sender which is legally privileged. The information therein is intended only for the use of the named recipient. You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this electronic transmission is strictly prohibited. Nothing in this transmission is intended as legal advice. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone. Thank you

      562 434-8464