3376Re: [CGWcostumers] Broken Link in Squeals

  • Dani Crum
    Oct 29, 2013
      Loved your article though!  Thanks for helping my first issue look so cool!

      Dani

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 29, 2013, at 1:09 AM, <fauxrari@...> wrote:

      I want to apologize if any of you have tried to look for the photos that accompany the article I wrote for Squeals about making synthetic dreadlocks. I write all of my own HTML/CSS code and have had to learn CSS to improve the usability of my site and it's taken a little longer than I anticipated to actually write the new code for the page. I will have the page up and running tomorrow or Weds.

      Thanks for bearing with me,

      Lisa K-B

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic