3375RE: Looking for Dorothy O'Hare / Pan Fandom Formal

  • hazelchaz
    Oct 29, 2013
      Thanks to everyone including Wolfcat, I have made contact with Dorothy O'Hare.

      I'm putting together a "SoCal Pan Fandom Winter Formal." Sort of like a Time Travelers' Gala/SoCal Cosplay Ball/Labyrinth/Autumn Ball dinner and dance. I'm working on making little promotional "meme" pictures to advertise the event, which will be 2013-12-14 at the LASFS Back Room in Van Nuys.

      Dorothy's picture will be posted in mid-November on
      www.panfandomformal.com

      -Chaz
      -Chaz

      ---In cgwcostumers@yahoogroups.com, <celedraug@...> wrote:

      I do Chaz.

      Jonnalyhn  Wolfcat

      On Oct 28, 2013 5:03 PM, <cgw@...> wrote:

      Does anyone know how to reach Dorothy O'Hare?

      She was the femm Captain America at the Gala, with the r/w/b parasol.

      -Chaz

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic