3026Re: [CGWcostumers] Possible Outreach Opportunity

  • LoraleePage
    Apr 17, 2013
      I'm interested in participating.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 16, 2013, at 11:33 PM, Zoe Jones <itsazoefish@...> wrote:

      Hi everyone!

      The Woman's Club of South Pasadena is hoping to coordinate with the CGW to set up a fashion show or show and tell program to celebrate the 100th anniversary of their historic Craftsman Clubhouse on September 14, 2013. They would like to showcase fashions from the turn of the century through the 1940s.

      If anyone is inspired to take on this project please let me know and I will connect you with their Publicity Chair, Beverly Biber.

      Thanks so much!

      Zoë Jones
      Director at Large

      Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G Touch