3Re: [CGWcostumers] Laughing Moon 107

  • Rebecca Rowan
    Mar 31, 2008
      That does help.  I've got a feeling that part of my problem is I want to have this done by CC26 and I've had it cut out since November and it's just not going as quickly as I thought it would....You know?

      thanks fo showing me this link.  I'll bookmark it so that anytime I need to figure something out, maybe they can help me...

      Oh, and yes, it was the Men's Victorian/Edwardian shirt pattern.  I've also cut out LM #106 and 109 plus for me #103.

      On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 2:49 AM, Heather Pritchett <casket_girl@...> wrote:

      Hi Rebecca.

      This is the Men's Victorian/Edwardian shirt pattern, right?

      I haven't made that one, but I'm pretty familiar with a few other Laughing Moon patterns. I could probably help "translate" the instructions. The seam you're describing sounds like a flat-felled seam. I have a sewing book (New Complete Guide to Sewing) that has a nice pictorial description. I tried to find something similar on the web and found this video that uses a men's shirt as an example:

      http://www.expertvillage.com/video/13884_flat-felled-sewing.htm?ref=yssp

      Hope it helps!

      Heather

      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.
      -- Eleanor Roosevelt, diplomat, author, and lecturer (1884-1962)