2944Fashion Show

  • fslcoop@pacbell.net
    Jan 9, 2013
      I know that some of you expressed interest in helping the Women's Club when I posted this before. If you're interested in putting together a fashion show for her, please contact her directly:

      Since we talked last summer and again last fall, I am following up to find out if your contact was going to be able to do something for our Sept 14, 2013 Clubhouse Centennial event celebrating the 100th anniversary of our historic 1913 Clubhouse?

      Beverly Biber, Woman's Club of South Pasadena
      Tel: 323-255-9906
      Cell: 213-300-9305

      Thanks,
      Suzanne