2895Request: Costumed Skaters - Downtown LA - Friday AM!

  • ObiShawn
    Nov 13, 2012
      I mentioned that it is a bit short notice, but they're willing to take singles in costume, so thought I'd pass this along if anyone wanted to do a little free skating. Feel free to call either me (Shawn Crosby, 310.908.4332) or the number for Lisa below.

      To paraphrase the invite:

      "Downtown on Ice in LA's Pershing Square has a live remote with KTLA Morning News Friday, Nov. 16 and we are asking if your members would like to come out and join in the fun and skate with the participants on the live telecast from 7am to 10am- they would be a terrific complement to the festivities. No charge for skating or skate rental. Hope this is something that may work into your schedule with the group, would be great to see you all and get into the holiday spirit.

      Cheers, Lisa
      Lisa Carey Public Relations
      Office: 818/ 889-1085"