2801Re: shoe stretch [was Re: cleaning methods? (gloves, fur)

  • Linda Abrams
    Sep 1, 2012
      Cheryl,

      I don't know. Glove leather is finer/softer than shoe leather. I
      suppose it would also depend upon just how tight they are: can you
      get your hands into them, but they're just snug, or are they a whole
      size too small? If you can't get your hands into them at all, I
      would not expect anything to stretch leather that much. As to
      whether safe to try: I might try it on merely-snug, dark-colored
      gloves, but I'm finding out that soft, thin white leather is awfully
      delicate and I would not try stretching that.

      Linda
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic