1747Re: [CGWcostumers] Re: Very Sad News

  • msgoldrush@aol.com
    Mar 4, 2011
      Aso:
      In light of the recent passing of Kathy Lear, I got to thinking that it might be nice to have a memorial board at CoCo..perhaps along the lines of the boards that display the officers etc.

      We could have photos of those members that have passed on and perhaps a book of condolence. What do you all  think?

      In a message dated 3/4/2011 10:30:36 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, Rita@... writes:

      Well, might I be so bold as to ask/make a suggestion?
      How about someone creating a "Kathy" photo folder out on the Yahoo group site, and allow everyone who has a photo of her, to upload to the file. That way, those of us who have no knowledge of her or what she looked like, will "meet" her thru your efforts…

      --- In CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com, Barbara Troeller <modiste_millinery@...> wrote:

      > Eric,
      >
      > I am so very saddened by the loss of our dear Kathy.  I knew of her battle with cancer, and she and I had quite a few long goodbye hugs at the end of CC last year.  But I was hoping against hope that she might win that battle.
      >
      > Kathy will be dearly missed by me and by others.  Aside from her dedication to the CGW, she was always one of my favorite people at Costume College.  Right from my first day she made me feel welcome.  Her cheerful smiles always brightened the experience for many of us.
      >
      > Please let me know where I might send a condolance card to the family, and of any memorial services.
      >
      > My deepest sympathies go out to her family and friends.
      >
      > Regards,  Barbara Troeller
      >                themilliner@...

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic