      From: ni_teach <ni_teach@...>
      Subject: [CGWcostumers] Very Sad News
      To: CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, March 1, 2011, 12:55 PM

      Dear Group,

      I am sorry to have to write these words but I have just found out that Kathy Lear, the CGW & Costume College webmistress passed away this morning 3/1/11.

      As some of you might have known she was fighting cancer. From what I have found out so far she had a stroke this morning and passed away shortly there after.

      It is too early to have any details about a memorial service at this time.

      I will keep you informed.

      Eric Gerds

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic