1737Re: [CGWcostumers] Very Sad News

  • cra2@aol.com
    Mar 1, 2011
      I did not know she had cancer.  I am so shocked and saddened by this news.  Would you please let us know to whom we convey our condolences (with relationship and address to mail a card to if at all possible), and if there is a funeral or memorial service, when that will be?

      Thank you.

      Cheryl Avirom

      Cheryl R. Avirom
      attorney at law
      A PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
      440 REDONDO AVENUE, SUITE 202
      LONG BEACH, CALIFORNIA 90814

      (562) 434-8464
      (562)434-1225 FAX

      Confidentiality Notice: The within electronic transmission and its attachments contain confidential information belonging to the sender which is legally privileged. The information therein is intended only for the use of the named recipient. You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this electronic transmission is strictly prohibited. Nothing in this transmission is intended as legal advice. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone. Thank you.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic