1615RE: [CGWcostumers] Deadline for February SQUEALS

  • Corinne Pleger
    Jan 3, 2011
      Chaz,
      I posted the Aesthetic tea pictures on a public link to the yahoogroup.  Can you pull them from there and select one for Squeals?  Otherwise can you pull one from my Facebook Album?  Otherwise, how do you need to get the pictures?

      We had a wonderful time at the tea!

      Corinne Pleger, CPA, Partner
      BLP-The Eclectic Accountants & Business Advisors

      Brakensiek Leavitt Pleger, LLP
      5670 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 1450
      Los Angeles, CA 90036
      323-954-3100
      323-857-0048 fax
      www.blp-cpas.com

      This email transmission is confidential and intended solely for the person or organization to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, copying, printing, distributing or disseminating the information contained herein as well as taking any action in reliance of its content is prohibited and may be unlawful. If this message has been received in error, please notify the sender immediately and subsequently delete the message.

      To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, unless explicitly provided otherwise, any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including attachments) is not intended or written to be used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer or used to promote, market or recommend to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.

      http://www.blp-cpas.com