      We are 1118 W. 135th Street, Gardena, Ca 90247. Selling rentals, Singer sewing machine and fixtures. Our phone number is 310 217-0456.

      Thank you

      Debbie Parks-Russ

      On 11/4/2010 10:40 AM, M Gibbons wrote:

      Can you tell us where your store is?

      Martha Gibbons

      aka Mrs Marvel
      http://pastperiodspress.com
      http://GramsRecipeBox.wordpress.com

      From: Debbie Russ <temperance@...>
      To: CGWcostumers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, November 1, 2010 7:49:40 PM
      Subject: [CGWcostumers] Store Liquidation

      Fantasyland Costume Co. is moving. We are liquidating lots of stuff.
      Fabric rolls at $1.00 a yard and many more items. I am not sure whether
      it would be appropriate to post the list here or not.

      Also does any one know the rate for the Marriott hotel for CoCo? I
      noticed they did not just take the credit card number but actually
      charged the room already for the 4 days. Is that normal?

      Thank you
      Debbie Parks-Russ

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic